Polo Ralph Lauren 1940s Military Army Navy Naval Officer Soldiers Shirt Jacket
Size medium has a 29½" back body length, a 20½" shoulder, a 48" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1 between sizes.
Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Two front waist flapped pockets.
And a winged-shield patch the left chest. Patch at the right chest.
Model is 6'1/185 cm and wears a size medium. This item is in the category "Clothing, Shoes & Accessories\Men\Men's Clothing\Coats, Jackets & Vests". The seller is "thetrendyedgestore" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Size (Men's): M
- Size: S, M
- Accents: Officer General USMC Marine, Patches
- Character: Officer
- Department: Men
- Style: Military Shirt Jacket Overshirt
- Fabric Type: Canvas Twill
- Outer Shell Material: Cotton
- Season: Fall, Spring
- Theme: Military USA Army Field Combat Battle Camo, Surplus paratroopers, WWII War, Navy Naval, 80s, 90s, American, Army
- Pattern: Solid
- Type: Jacket
- Features: All Seasons, Collared
- Color: Navy Blue
- Collar Style: Spread
- Garment Care: Machine Washable
- Closure: Button
- Occasion: Casual, Travel, Workwear
- Brand: Polo Ralph Lauren
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Size Type: Regular
- Trend: Soldiers Fatigue Surplus Paratroopers WWII Desert